Nursing Education Assignment No.1
Due by Date: December 10, 2020
A. NURSING EDUCATION - Writing Assignment
One of the requirements of this course is to complete one (1) writing assignment per semester. Attached in this packet are the guidelines, instructions, and due dates for the assignments. Please keep the following expectations in mind:
- Each assignment is worth 100 points.
- Read instructions carefully and be sure to complete all aspects of the assignments.
- Be thorough and complete in your work.
- The assignment was developed to correspond to chapters/topics that we will be studying throughout the term. You will need to turn in your work by the deadlines designated in your syllabus and on the assignment sheet. No late assignments will be accepted.
- All written assignments must be typed and double-spaced.
- Please use APA rules of citation.
- The deadline of submission is on December 10, 2020.
- All students must submit a soft copy either in word or pdf format. Please use your ID numbers as the file name of your assignment submission.
- You must submit your assignment using the following heading: Assignment 1 – xxxxxx (your ID number)
- All assignments must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. HOW WILL YOUR ASSIGNMENTS BE GRADED
Each of your assignments is worth 100 points and will generally be graded by the following criteria:
- Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material
- Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses
- Adherence to the written instructions
- Spelling and grammar
- Originality The assignment must be original. It must pass through a plagiarism check. The acceptable standard is 30% similarity index 30
- Assignment Title Select a topic for your discussion 5
- Introduction It must contain the relevance of the assignment with the course. 15
- Discussion Discuss main points. This part must contain 1500 – 2500 words 40
- Conclusion It must contain summary and recommendations. This part must contain 100-200 words. 10
D. ASSIGNMENT (Reflection Paper)
D.1. PURPOSE: This assignment is related to all the topics of Nursing Education. It is intended to understand and address the need of the students in relating to how they look at a model teacher
and their qualifications so that they have something to adapt in the future.
D.2. Type/Length of activity: Informal or formal essay
D.3. PROCEDURES & CONTENT Gather Data:
Examine your lives and think of the most influential teacher(s) that affect(s) your lives. Identify their personal and professional qualities that made them exceptional teachers. Then make a reflection paper on why they became model teachers. Discuss the relevance of their teaching influence to your personal and professional life.
- Select a title of your choice that reflects how to be an ideal teacher.
- Introduce the topic in the context of Nursing Education.
- Make a formal or informal discussion about your topic
- Make a conclusion
E. ASSIGNMENT FORMAT:
- A paper about 4 pages long
- The paper must contain the following sections:
Typed, double spaced, with 1 inch marginsProofread for spelling and grammatical errors – and indent paragraphsProvide in-text citations and reference any sources using APA format
- References if there is any
F. DOWNLOAD your assignment here