One of the requirements of this course is to complete one (1) writing assignment per semester. Attached in this packet are the assignments' guidelines, instructions, and due dates. Please keep the following expectations in mind:
- Each assignment is worth 100 points.
- Read instructions carefully and complete all aspects of the assignments.
- Be thorough and complete in your work.
- The assignment was developed to correspond to chapters/topics we will be studying throughout the term. You must submit your work by the deadlines designated in your syllabus and on the assignment sheet. No late assignments will be accepted.
- All written assignments must be typed and double-spaced.
- Please use APA rules of citation.
- The deadline for submission is on 1 April 2023.
- You can only submit through the TURNITIN Portal. An ideal similarity index for submission is 30% or below.
- To submit, you may log in to the Turnitin site using your university credentials: https://www.turnitin.com/login_page.asp?err=3400&lang=en_us
- When you log in successfully, use the following credentials to join my class and submit:
Class ID: 37743355
Each of your assignments is worth 100 points and will generally be graded by the following criteria:
D.1. PURPOSE: This assignment is related to all the topics of psychology. It is intended to understand and address the need of the students in understanding and relating the patients, themselves
and other people in the workplace or at home.
D.2. Type/Length of activity: Informal or formal essay
D.3. PROCEDURES & CONTENT Gather Data:
Write a reflective essay on the importance of psychology to nursing practice. You can pick any topic from different chapters to discuss and relate that to nursing.
D.4. Write Your Report: