Assignment No.2 (NNE7206 RN-BSN 2)
eResources > Nursing Education
RN-BSN 2 ASSIGNMENT No. 1 (NNE7206)
Due by Date: May 6, 2021
Assignment of NNE 7206
NNE 7206 NURSING EDUCATION WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT
A. Description. One of the requirements of this course is to complete one (1) written assignment. Please keep the following expectations in mind:
- Each assignment is worth 100 points.
- Read instructions carefully and be sure to complete all aspects of the assignments.
- Be thorough and complete in your work.
- The assignment was developed to correspond to chapters/topics that we will be studying throughout the term. You will need to turn in your work by the deadlines designated in your syllabus and on the assignment sheet. No late assignments will be accepted.
- All written assignments must be typed and double-spaced.
- Please use APA rules of citation.
- The deadline of submission is on May 6, 2021.
- All students must submit a soft copy either in word or pdf format. Please use your ID numbers as the file name of your assignment submission.
- You must submit your assignment using the following heading: Assignment 1 – xxxxxx (your ID number)
- All assignments must be submitted to email@example.com
B. Purpose: This assignment is related to your class in Nursing Education
C. Type/Length of activity: Academic Article Reading and Review
Instruction. Read the article entitled, “Burnout syndrome among dental students: a short version of the “Burnout Clinical Subtype Questionnaire” adapted for students” The assignment must contain the components identified the assignment format.
E. ASSIGNMENT FORMAT: (Please see the attachment)
F. HOW WILL YOUR ASSIGNMENTS BE GRADED? (Please see the attachment)
YOUR ASSIGNMENT CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE: ASSIGNMENT