Due by Date: April 2, 2020
Assignment of NHB 203
NHB 203 HUMAN BIOCHEMISTRY ASSIGNMENT
A. Description. One of the requirements of this course is to complete two (2) assignments and this assignment is the second. Please keep the following expectations in mind:
- Each assignment is worth 100 points.
- Read instructions carefully and be sure to complete all aspects of the assignments.
- Be thorough and complete in your work.
- The assignment was developed to correspond to chapters/topics that we will be studying throughout the term. You will need to turn in your work by the deadlines designated in your syllabus and on the assignment sheet. No late assignments will be accepted.
- All written assignments must be typed and double-spaced.
- Please use APA rules of citation.
- The deadline of submission is on April 2, 2020.
- All students must submit a soft copy either in word or pdf format. Please use your ID numbers as the file name of your assignment submission.
- You must submit your assignment using the following heading: Assignment 2 – xxxxxx (your ID number)
- All assignments must be submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Purpose: This assignment is related to your class in Biochemistry
C. Type/Length of activity: Academic Article Reading and Review
D. Instruction. Read the article entitled, “Getting it right: An exploration of issues relating to the biological sciences in nurse education and nursing practice”. The assignment must contain the four components identified the assignment format.
E. ASSIGNMENT FORMAT: (Please see the attachment)
F. HOW WILL YOUR ASSIGNMENTS BE GRADED? (Please see the attachment)