LECTURE POWERPOINT/PDF RESOURCES
Required Textbook (You can download the book by clicking the image)
Publisher: Cengage Learning
ISBN 10: 1305271556; ISBN 13: 9781305271555
File: PDF, 101.82 MB
James Kalat's best-selling INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY does far more than cover major theories and studies; it teaches you how to become better at evaluating information. Hands-on "Try It Yourself" activities and summaries of real research encourage you to ask yourself, "How was this conclusion reached?" and "Does the evidence really support it?" Students praise this streamlined, visually appealing text, which invites you to interact with psychological ideas and expands your preconceived ideas about the field of psychology. As a result, you'll become a savvier consumer of information, not only during your college experience but also as you venture into your post-college life. With his friendly writing style and many learning tools, Kalat puts you at ease and enables you to participate actively in what you are studying.
1. LECTURES (Powerpoint in PDF Format)
2. Required Textbook
- Kalat, James (2016). Introduction to Psychology. Cengage Learming. USA
- TBL 1 - Please Download here.
- Assignment - Please Download here.
5. Reference book (Free Download)
- PSYCHOLOGY by Peter O. Gray, Fifth Edition (Download the book here. Password to open - drarnel)