- Evaluate the management, growth and development issues faced by hospital managers.
- Review and evaluate services using concepts of organization and structure, methods of planning and managing human, financial, material resources etc.
- Analyze and develop hospital policies in the relevant local and national context.
- Understand the principles of good governance and professional ethics.
- Communicate effectively, work in groups, set priorities and manage workload effectively.
Curriculum Courses Offering